Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Last Shimmer Of Hope.


This is the Real me. 


Many of you that may think you know me think that i'm this happy girl that is always smiling and laughing,but you the truth is you don't know me at all. But the ones that get to see the real me, know my broken self hating girl that is trying to find herself. Many of you who think you know me don't. I can count on one hand on how many people I have let see the happy the sad good and bad, the self destructive, self loathing, depressed girl I am deep down inside. But you see they also get to see my hopes, dreams, and my heart that gives with no expectati
ons.

My dreams to make a difference, trust me I'm no fool I know you have to change yourself before you can change the world. But something I've come to realize is that sometimes the world can change you, sometimes for the good and sometimes it breaks you down, with only a little shimmer of hope to lift you back up.

I have and am going through more than most of you know, I am fighting for what I deserve and have always wanted! With many sacrifices along the way, and choices I never thought I would have to make.

I am fighting for not only better than what I was given, but for my children and for the future generations that has felt and will feel the same way I have. So they know that although you may feel like you're drowning trying to reach for one last breath, to fight for that shimmer of hope because sometimes its that last breath that pushes you back to the top, to try again.

There is a reason I have been obsessed with Beyoncé's new album, her whole album is amazing, but these two songs really hit home. Fight for what you want. Fight until you your dreams become reality. It will all be worth it in the end. That is what I intend to do!

I'm not saying this for all of you to feel bad for me, I don't need the pity, I say this for the many young boys and girls that are struggling with the same things. and to let you know DON'T GIVE UP, hold on just a little longer and continue to fight. You will come out in the end stronger than you ever thought you would!

A good friend of Mine told me
"It's okay to fail, you learn from failure" - Michele Haughton

Beyoncè- Self-Titled, Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment